The curious case of George Duke-Cohan, Huawei’s CFO finds herself in hot water, and the crazy world of mobile phone mental health apps.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by special guests Mikko Hyppönen from F-Secure and technology journalist Geoff White.
- Three years in jail for teenager who spammed out school bomb threats, and made hoax call about hijacked plane — Graham Cluley.
- Schools bomb hoaxes: Bodycam shows George Duke-Cohan arrest — BBC News.
- Bomb Threat Hoaxer, DDos Boss Gets 3 Years — Krebs on Security.
- Estonian DDoS revenge worm crafter jailed — The Register.
- Canada could be at risk of ‘nasty’ retaliation from China — Vancouver Star.
- Bad news for scammers. Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou has been released on bail — Graham Cluley.
- Child advice chatbots fail to spot sexual abuse — BBC News.
- Alibaba already has a voice assistant way better than Google’s — MIT Technology Review.
- Making a Murderer — Netflix.
- Making a Murderer lawyer Kathleen Zellner is true crime's new star — BBC News.
- Rebutting a Murderer podcast — Spreaker.
- DOOM (Shareware Episode) — Internet Archive.
- Doom (1993 video game) — Wikipedia.
- Points of Egress — Love + Radio.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.