What can X Æ A-12 Musk teach us about passwords? How did our guest finally hunt down the author of one of history’s biggest virus outbreaks? And what on earth is a hacker doing breaching Roblox security?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by our man-in-Manila, technology journalist Geoff White.
Geoff White – @geoffwhite247
- Vote for Smashing Security in the EU Security Blogger Awards!
- Graham Cluley on Earworm Island — Earworm Island podcast.
- Carole Theriault on Earworm Island — Earworm Island podcast.
- Elon Musk tweets a photo of his newborn child — Twitter.
- World Password Day — Days of the year.
- Grimes explains the baby's name — Twitter.
- Don’t Make These 5 Password FAILS! (But Do Notch These 2 Password Wins) — ID Agent.
- Love Bug Virus Creator Comes Clean — Geoff White.
- Memories of the Melissa virus — Naked Security.
- Roblox — Wikipedia.
- What is Roblox? — Digital Trends.
- Hacker Bribed 'Roblox' Insider to Access User Data — Motherboard.
- I'm Officially RICHER Than ROBLOX!! (WORLD RECORD BROKEN) — Linkmon99 on YouTube.
- WM97/Michael-B virus analysis — Sophos.
- Bookcase Credibility — @BCredibility on Twitter.
- Five Minutes With: Brian Sewell — YouTube. So you can see how good Graham’s impression is.
- Netflix Party.
- Whole Chicken in a Can — Ashens on YouTube.
- Poundland Food Special – All Day Breakfast — Ashens on YouTube.
- MRE & Ration Reviews — YouTube. A man experiencing and reviewing military rations from 1863-current day.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.