Why are Zoom and Twitter making some people disappear? How are Counter-Strike: Global Offensive cheats getting their just desserts? And the founder of a anti cyber-fraud firm is charged with fraud.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Mark Stockley.
Mark Stockley – @markstockley
- Package Thief vs. Glitter Bomb Trap — YouTube.
- CSGO Cheaters trolled by fake cheat software — YouTube.
- This Hacker Creates Fake Cheats That Make Cheaters Jump Off Buildings In-Game — Vice.
- Tweet by Colin Madland.
- Which will the Twitter algorithm pick: Mitch McConnell or Barack Obama? — Tweet by @bascule.
- GrahamOrCarole? — Twitter.
- Founder And CEO Of Cyberfraud Prevention Company Arrested And Charged With Securities Fraud Scheme — Department of Justice press release.
- Founder of Anti Cyber Fraud Company Charged With Fraud — Vice.
- Founder of cyber fraud startup ironically facing fraud charges — Gizmodo.
- Interview with NS8's Adam Rogas — YouTube.
- Mission to the Unknown Recreation – Doctor Who — YouTube.
- The making-of Mission to the Unknown — YouTube.
- Trillion Trees.
- Criminal: UK — Netflix.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.