There’s been a cybersecurity goof in the wake of the presidential elections, the US fingers the hackers responsible for disrupting the Winter Olympics in South Korea, and we take a long hard look at long hard legal mumbojumbo…
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Jack Rhysider from Darknet Diaries.
Plus don’t miss our featured interview with Mimecast’s Danielle Papadakis.
Jack Rhysider – @JackRhysider
- Legal complaint on behalf of Donald J Trump for President Inc and Republican National Committee — PDF.
- Don't touch the green button!
- Reddit thread about Donttouchthegreenbutton.com
- Richey Ward's Twitter thread showing how over 163k records were exposed in the Don't Touch The Green Button database — Twitter.
- Trump lawsuit site to report 'rejected votes' leaked voter data — Bleeping Computer.
- Hilarious news report of the Four Seasons Total Landscaping debacle — Tweet by Ros Atkins of the BBC.
- “Yourefired” was Donald Trump’s Twitter password, claim hackers — Graham Cluley.
- Donald Trump’s Twitter password is “maga2020!”, and there’s no 2FA, claims hacker — Graham Cluley.
- Six Russian GRU Officers Charged in Connection with Worldwide Deployment of Destructive Malware and Other Disruptive Actions in Cyberspace — Department of Justice.
- What does your phone know about you? — Think Money.
- Popular app T&Cs 'longer than Harry Potter' — BBC News.
- Study on consumers' attitudes towards Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) — European Commission (PDF).
- Terms of Service; Didn't Read
- TLDRLegal — Software Licenses Explained in Plain English.
- Simply Docs — Legal, Business & Property Documents & Templates.
- The Armstrongs Episode 1 Part 1 — YouTube.
- Oral Breeze — Jack’s pick for the best dental irrigator for water flossing.
- You're Wrong About — Apple Podcasts.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.