Google warns security researchers that North Korean hackers are pretending to be their buddies, sensitive information connected to Coronavirus testing is available for sale in the Netherlands, and is a Peeping Tom at your home security provider spying on you through CCTV?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Maria Varmazis.
Maria Varmazis – @mvarmazis
- Illegale handel in privégegevens miljoenen Nederlanders uit coronasystemen GGD — RTL News.
- Video conference of EU Defence Ministers where a Dutch journalist gatecrashed the system — YouTube.
- John van den Heuvel — Wikipedia.
- Dutch COVID-19 patient data sold on the criminal underground — ZDNet.
- Smashing Security episode 175: Zoom deepfakes, Zardoz, and 'Rona tracing.
- Bonus: Smashing Security After Dark #2 – Zardoz commentary. — Smashing Security on Patreon.
- New campaign targeting security researchers — Google Threat Analysis Group (TAG).
- Google: North Korean hackers have targeted security researchers via social media — ZDNet.
- ADT Employee: I Spied on Naked Customers Through Security Cams — Gizmodo.
- ADT sued after employee accessed more than 200 customers’ home security systems in Dallas area — Dallas Morning News.
- The Investigation — BBC iPlayer.
- The Investigation: why my drama about Kim Wall doesn't name her killer — The Guardian.
- Tobias Lindholm on his take of the Kim Wall murder investigation — Nordisk Film & TV Fond.
- ‘Babylon 5 Remastered’ now available to buy or stream on HBO Max — Engadget.
- High Maintenance — HBO.
- Hear the New Trailer for Wondery's Podcast 'The Apology Line' — Rolling Stone.
- Allan Bridge — Wikipedia.
- The Apology Line — Wondery.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.