How did the SCAM cryptocurrency become a success? Why is Google allowing government rip-off ads to still appear on search results? And why on earth is everyone suddenly spending millions of dollars on NFTs?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Rip Off Britain’s David McClelland.
David McClelland – @DavidMcClelland
- Andre Lewis (@dreesuschrist) — TikTok.
- This TikToker’s ‘SCAM’ Cryptocurrency Took Off and He Can’t Believe It — Motherboard.
- Simple. Cool. Automatic. Money — Scamily.io.
- Why can't Google get a grip on rip-off ads? — BBC News.
- New Government Services Policy — Google Advertising Policies.
- Fungible definition and meaning — Collins English Dictionary.
- NFTs, explained: what they are, and why they’re suddenly worth millions — The Verge.
- Why Did Someone Pay $560,000 for a Picture of My Column? — The New York Times.
- Jack Dorsey is trying to sell his first tweet as an NFT — The Verge.
- CryptoPunks — Larva Labs.
- Johnny Depp selling Winona Ryder poem as part of NFT collection — Female First.
- NFTs are suddenly everywhere, but they have some big problems — CNN.
- Chrome can now caption audio and video — Google.
- Gosforth Handyman.
- Gosforth Handyman — YouTube.
- Grow Bag Pros And Cons – Advantages And Disadvantages Of Grow Bags — Gardening KnowHow.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.