A bug unravels 3D printer security, cryptocurrency sites can’t stop getting hacked, and hear our special guest spill a cup of tea while inhabiting his wife’s knicker drawer.
All this and much more can be found in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by BBC cybersecurity correspondent Joe Tidy.
Joe Tidy – @joetidy
- We Broke Into A Bunch Of Android Phones With A 3D-Printed Head — Forbes.
- Wake up this morning and see this on my 3D printer (I use octoprint and now I’m scared) — Reddit.
- What’s *THAT* on my 3D printer? Cloud bug lets anyone print to everyone — Naked Security.
- A detailed analysis of the security incident last night — The Spaghetti Detective.
- The PewDiePie Hackers: Could hacking printers ruin your life? — BBC News.
- The $600 million Poly Network hacker's Q&A — Twitter.
- Crypto hacker offered reward after $600m heist — BBC News.
- Hackers steal nearly $100m in Japan crypto heist — BBC News.
- Altsbit Crypto Exchange Gets Hacked, 'Almost All Funds' Are Gone — Bitcoinist.
- Bitpoint Exchange Hacked for $32 Million in Cryptocurrency — CoinDesk.
- Coincheck: World's biggest ever digital currency 'theft' — BBC News.
- The Inside Story of Mt. Gox, Bitcoin's $460 Million Disaster — Wired.
- Buying a pink NFT cat was a crypto nightmare — BBC News.
- Hearings Continue In Case Of Wealthy Robotics Founder Sued By His Wife For ‘Indefensible’ Sale Price Of His Startup — Forbes.
- Google ‘founder’ created revenge site against estranged wife — New York Post.
- Billionaire investor who helped launch Google is accused of 'divorce terrorism' in bitter break-up — Daily Mail.
- Cracker (British TV series) — Wikipedia.
- Cracker — BritBox.
- K&F Concept 4K WiFi 30MP Trail Camera Game Camera with 940nm Infrared Outdoor IP66 Waterproof Hunting Infrared Night Vision Camera — K&F Concept.
- Keeping the Wolf Out — BBC Radio 4.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.