ProtonMail finds itself in a privacy pickle, the big problem with Facebook’s algorithmic amplification, and strange things are happening on Banksy’s website.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by The Cyberwire’s Dave Bittner.
Dave Bittner – @bittner
- ProtonMail logged IP address of French activist after order by Swiss authorities — TechCrunch.
- Important clarifications regarding arrest of climate activist — ProtonMail.
- Information for Law Enforcement Authorities — ProtonMail.
- Tweet by Andy Yen, founder of ProtonMail.
- Why Facebook Won’t Stop Pushing Propaganda — Mother Jones.
- Fake Banksy NFT sold through artist's website for £244k — BBC News.
- A fake Banksy sold for $330K is a perfect symbol of a wild NFT market — The Next Web.
- Banksy was warned about website flaw before NFT hack scam — BBC News.
- McCartney 3,2,1 – Trailer — YouTube.
- Classic Albums — BBC Four.
- Backyard Coaster POV | Little Thunder — YouTube.
- Inside the Most Impressive Backyard Roller Coaster I've Ever Seen: Little Thunder — Coaster 101.
- Pre-owned Rides for sale.
- Netflix Drops Trailer for New Norwegian Vampire Comedy Post Mortem: No One Dies in Skarnes — Netflix.
- Post Mortem: No One Dies in Skarnes — Netflix.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.