Fishing fanatics find themselves in deep water, Teslas go haywire after an update, and is there actually some good news about IoT?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Ken Munro.
Ken Munro – @TheKenMunroShow
- Notice of a cyber security incident — Announcement from Angling Direct on London Stock Exchange.
- Angling Direct: Criminals net website of UK fishing site — The Register.
- Tweet from user of Angling Direct. — Twitter.
- Tweet by Angling Direct customer — Twitter.
- Internet-connected radio equipment and wearable radio equipment — European Commission.
- Internet of Things Cybersecurity Improvement Act of 2020 — US LIbrary of Congress.
- Information privacy: connected devices — Californian senate bill.
- Tesla Full Self-Driving recall came amid increased regulatory scrutiny – The Washington Post — Washington Post.
- Tesla recalls nearly 12,000 U.S. vehicles over software communication error — Reuters.
- The World of the Unknown series of books: UFOs, Ghosts, and Monsters — Usborne.
- World of the Unknown UFOs trailer — YouTube.
- Airwheel SR5 Intelligent Suitcase.
- Hijacking smart luggage — Pen Test Partners.
- AeroPress Coffee Maker.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.