Who has been playing video games rather than hunting down criminals? How is a man alleged to have stolen manuscripts of unpublished books from celebrity authors? Which pot contains an elephant? And why has Graham been listening to podcasts about pest control marketing?
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
- Pokémon Go: Police fired for chasing Snorlax instead of robbers — BBC News.
- Pokémon Go-Playing LAPD Officers Fired For Ignoring Robbery — Kotaku.
- Court of appeal documents (PDF).
- The Mysterious Figure Stealing Books Before Their Release — Vulture.
- FBI Arrests Man Accused of Stealing Unpublished Book Manuscripts — The New York Times.
- ViacomCBS security group 'crucial' for FBI manuscript theft investigation, says Karp — The Bookseller.
- The Spine Collector: Man arrested for using fake email addresses to steal hundreds of unpublished manuscripts — Hot for Security.
- Pest Control Marketing Live! — YouTube.
- Pest Control Marketing Podcast.
- Pest Control Marketing Jingles.
- Think with Pinker — BBC Radio 4.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.