Carole’s still on jury service, but the show must go on! We take a look at how some Tesla owners are at risk of having their expensive cars remotely hijacked, and why YouTubers are up in arms over NFTs.
All this and much more is discussed in the latest edition of the award-winning “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
- Monty Hall problem — Wikipedia.
- Monty Hall problem explanation video — Numberphile on YouTube.
- David Colombo's Twitter account.
- How a Hacker Controlled Dozens of Teslas Using a Flaw in Third-Party App — Vice.
- Graham or Carole? NFT, posted by Mark Stockley — OpenSea.
- The Fart Jars NFT story doesn't pass the smell test — Input Magazine.
- WOW! Disgusting Youtuber Exploitation Scandal, MrBeast Beat a Child, MLK Controversy, & Today's News — Philip DeFranco’s YouTube account.
- Gaming YouTubers have had their likenesses stolen and sold as NFTs — EuroGamer.
- Prominent Gaming YouTubers' Likenesses Sold As NFTs Without Consent — Nintendo Life.
- Cleanup.pictures — Remove objects, people, text and defects from any picture for free.
- Quick, Draw!
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff
- Support us on Patreon!
Follow the show:
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Found this article interesting? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter to read more of the exclusive content we post.